WELCOME TO THE INNOVATIONS IN DERMATOLOGICAL
SCIENCES CONFERENCE WEBSITE!
Monday and Tuesday, October 8-9
INNOVATIONS IN DERMATOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Future of Dermatologicals & Cosmeceuticals
The mission of the Innovations in Dermatological Sciences conference is to advance innovation in topical products for skin. Researchers, clinicians, commercial professionals, and other stakeholders from academic, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care, and service organizations gather annually to learn, exchange ideas, collaborate, and partner in areas where the science and business of skin pharmaceutics intersect.
This annual conferences each year focus on the following:
- novel compounds for pharmaceutical, personal care and cosmetic formulations
- delivery of actives from topically applied formulations to skin, hair follicles, and nails
- solutions to challenges in skin delivery: formulation strategies and novel carriers for actives
- in vitro active release testing (IVRT), in vitro active permeability testing (IVPT), and in vivo testing
- skin biology in health and disease (specific topics can vary in different years)
- natural cosmetic and personal care actives for skin formulations
- novel formulation excipients
- reformulation of existing products
- regulatory aspects of skin products
Advantages of Attending:
- Exchange scientific knowledge and ideas with scientists from academia, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care and excipient industries
- Connect with excipient suppliers, contract research companies and equipment designers.
- Discuss approaches to work together in setting up quality activities in dermatological & cosmeceutical sciences.
- Become familiar with the newest scientific information, regulations, and business trends in the field and discuss new ideas with colleagues during the ample networking sessions.
- Broaden your knowledge with quality podium and poster presentations.
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic or personal care product formulators
- Researchers in dermatological product companies, CROs and other skin testing facilities
- Clinicians interested in and/or developing skin care formulations
- Marketing and sales professionals for topical prescription, over-the-counter, and cosmetic skin care products
- Skin biologists. chemists, pharmacologists, and toxicologists
- Executives in established and start-up dermatological companies
- Academicians and students in pharmacy, biological sciences, medicine, chemistry, biomedical and chemical engineering whose research relates to skin biology, dermatological or cosmeceutical formulations
New employees in dermatological and cosmeceutical formulations
A special thank you to all of our 2017 sponsors. Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring 2018!
David MC Ju Foundation